In Stock and Shipping Now! Order in time for Christmas!
This converter, developed by KN0CK, combines the popular ezCap-based RTLSDR dongle with a high quality HF up-converter designed around a Mini-Circuits amplifier to allow the RTLSDR to receive signals in the 0-54MHz band, from longwave frequencies through the 10m band all in one unit! This completely integrated dongle could even be mounted at your antenna's feed point using an active USB extension, if you have a permanent antenna installation.
Combined with tuning and decoding software, you can do nearly anything from longwaves through HF with the RTLSDR and KN0CK HF Converter. This converter has the same electrical specifications as the Rev 3 converter, but with a different board layout to accomodate a range of dongle shapes.
Download KN0CK's Quick Start Guide and Software CD
Each Converter Hand Tested!
- Portable HF for 'On the Go' or Fixed Operation
- Precision 0402 SMT Components
- Extended Tuning Range! 500 kHz (160m) to 54.0 MHz (6m)
- Fits Inside the Original Tuner Enclosure - No Extra Dongles!
- Permanent, Secure Installation
- SA602 Mixer
- 120MHz Local Oscillator Frequency
- 30dB gain via Mini-Circuits MAR-8+ Wideband Pre-Amplifier On Board
- PAL Antenna Connector - Need an Adapter?
- USB Interface
- Fully Hardware-Based Design
- Standard Hardware, Works With Your Existing RTLSDR Software
- Downloadable Quick-Start Guide and SDR Software Available